We are currently seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join our busy practice here in Lincoln to work on a wide variety of projects.
We have the following opportunities available.
Responsible for creating full working Revit drawings within a BIM framework, liaison with other consultants and co-ordination of BIM modelling. Working alongside the Directors in the production of Planning, Building Regulation and Detailed Design Construction information.
You will be expected to have the following qualities:
- Hold a degree in Architectural Technology
- Be proficient in the use of Autocad and Revit and be able to take a project through all the stages from inception to completion
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle during the working day
- Be able to manage workload and timescales, have the ability to multi-task and be able to meet strict deadlines
- At least 2 years' UK experience of working within an Architectural role and with understanding of UK Building Regulations and be capable of producing construction drawings.
- Ability to work under guidance and instruction in accordance with office Quality arrangements
- Experience of design co-ordination for Planning and Building Regulation applications where applicable
- High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be confident, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- You will be happy to support a busy design team and be looking to progress your career.
We have a varied and interesting range of work including residential schemes, private housing, masterplanning, retail and commercial of varying size and cost. The role will involve the production of concept design, general arrangement plans, detailed plans, sections elevations, 3D modelling and visualisations using Revit software, site and drainage plans for all stages of the works from inception through to completion.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
Salary- negotiable upon experience
Applicants for all positions will need to be self-motivated, open minded and have both design and communication skills. You should enjoy working collaboratively in a busy team environment and must be able to show initiative and commitment.
- John Roberts Architects Limited
1 James Street
- Tel 01522 533441