Project in Brief
- 645 sq m Single Storey Science Teaching Block
- Science Laboratories
- Teaching Rooms
- Redevelopment of Brownfield Site
STEM Building, North Lindsey College
The demolition of the former Beacon centre, the very first building to be constructed on the campus in the 1950’s, allowed the construction of the first phase of a three phase redevelopment of the core of the campus. To develop the college’s curriculum a new teaching block was constructed housing four contemporary flexible science labs, a large preparation room and two formal classrooms together with staff rooms and student welfare facilities. The development allowed the formation of a large landscaped courtyard which will form the core around which the three phase development plans will be structured. This previously run-down part of the campus has been revitalised.